Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Alright a try

Alright so i decided to try this and just put the contents of my dad into here. How spiffy can it be eh?
Alright. So Today, i slept untill about 11. I would have slept longer but my brother woke me up because my parents locked the door and he couldnt get it. I let him in... and try to sleep. Next thing i know he's buggin me about what i did yesterday and how i feel about being out of school, and if i have money. Im thinking... smoothly worked that into the convo. Of course i tell him no, i dont have any money, get the hell outta my room i'm trying to sleep you poo faced babboon, and i did actaully tell him that. he looks at my dresser thinger majig.... oh god, i forgot to put my cash away. "its mom and dads" so he questions about mom and dad leaving cash in my room... "its from when i went into the grocery store i never gave it back... go away im sleeping" so he leaves... comes barging back in later on the phone and just sits on my bed talking on the phone. Kick him out and put my spiffy new complex lock into work. I wake up later at 12:30. Cook some grub, and do my god forsaken chores.... oh god... chores... everyday.... not only that i have to wake up to birds everyday. But i eat dinner sometime later, and go for a bike ride... i've been on my computer off and on.... i went for another bike ride... and i just got back. On another note, i've been considering writing a book for about a year. But just when i figure out how to get it onto paper... brady makes his book... so if i start writing a book... people will think im just copying him. But i'm not, he's one of the people who gave me ideas to put it down. and thats all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home