Sunday, June 20, 2004

Saturday the 19th

Alright. Yesterday was the 19th. Spentthe whole day with my brother and my parents. Before i even was out of my bed there was problems. 1. my parents have been keeping max (my golden retriever) in my room, and i wake up all hairy and with a mouthful of fur. 2. my parents were argueing with my brother, about what? i don't care, put a pillow over my head and keep the Z's rollin. 3. the birds... of my god... the birds, its like having an alarm clock you cant throw against the wall. Ok finally out of bed at 12. throw on some clean clothes (they were folded, thats how i know), grab my CD player, some CD's and 2 books.( i was almost done with one, only 5 chapters,( about 100 pages) wont take me very long... 1 and a 1/2 hours? anyway, i get the crap and wait in the car with my spiffy if unorganized self. Wait there for a bit... oh god my sister pulls drive. We end up taking my Nephew with us only to have to drop him off cause cause me and my bro took up to much room..... i could have spared some room but... i was comfortable sleeping. anyway.. we drop him off and we return the rental truck because its a gas hog (my dad got into a car accident and we have to use rental car while our car gets fixed) so we get a taurus... a generic piece of ever loving crap. we get going and my brother keeps pushing me, and hitting me... so i ignore it with a dose of loud music and reading. an hour later my dad notices a defect in the car so every 5 seconds he's pressing hard of the brakes to hear the brakes screech so im gettin sick cause i havent aten the past 2 days ( wasnt hungry) we stop at some garage sales, keep gettin beat up, exchange for another generic taurus. OK so this taurus is good, we spend 3 hours going to garage sales and stopped at taco bell (hey im not sick anymore) but my brother keeps smoking so im hacking in the back seat, not to mention he's still beating me up... so my parents are pickin on his about not having a job im laughing. we eventually get to the point of haircuts, oh thankgod my hair is gone!!! my brother hits me in public ok, last straw, bam... nail him in the gut. he leaves me alone the rest of the day. we eventually get home and my parents argue again, and im sleeping on the couch with my sunglasses on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home