Monday, June 21, 2004

Sunday the day after saturday!

Alright that day, had to do loads of lawn work, infact thats all we did. Since Dawn right up untill dusk. My brother the whole day was ridin my back, and pushing me around. We were raking uop branches and stupid crap like that. Well my brother and I go down the hill and into the woods to dump some crap and he pushes me. I land in a pile of pine needles... so i get up, get on the tractor, he's walkin up the hill... i chase him waving a stick around likea viking and bellowing about 5 ft away from him... and i missed him >_< . so close! but no... fat bro can run.

3 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

lol.....there are some days i wish i could do that to my lil brother....But he's younger.....and a wimp! If he cries, then i get in trouble.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Chelsey said...

*I shake my fist at siblings*

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, you need a faster tractor.

-Jade Wolf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home