Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I THINK this is what I was supposed to do....

1. You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. Which book do you want to be?
I never read the book..

2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Only the hot ones? Not really... Though when they kill off a a character I really like it makes me sad. poor flint!!!

3. The last book you bought was...?
...I buy alot of books.... I think it was one of the Twin series from DragonLance.

4. The last book you read was...?
Bounre Supremacy. I did a book report on it.

5. What are you currently reading?
Dandelion Wine. We're reading it for english. I really dont mind the book. I can read it for a while. I'd even go as far to say that I like it. But it kinda makes me depressed. Because it makes me think of how old we've gotten and how we DO let things pass us by and we don't take the time to be who we are, we're too worried about who we want to/will be.

6. Five books you would take to a desert island...
Five? The DragonLance Twin series (3 books), The Davinchi code
(thanks for that one rachel), and....... HARRY POTTER!!! just kidding. Talen of the Silver Hawk

7. Who are you passing this stick on to and why?
uhhh.... I dunno who reads this alot... I know Rachel does... but I wont pass it back to her.... I'll pass it to Katie and Becca R. because they do read it... or glance at it.... I hope this is what I was supposed to do, Rachel... if not... Beat me untill I fix it.

4 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

lol good job matt.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

1. Somthing romantic (burning pleasure)
2. yes- Grim from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
3. hmm.... hotstuff
4. secret life of bees
5. see 3 and 4
6. tithe, savage thunder, house of the scorpion, what DO they wear under their kilts, got fangs
7. lol, I'll tell Kayle and Krissy Latte tomarrow.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Becca said...

WAY TO BE, MATTIO!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Oh yeah, and I definitely already did this, dear. Its on my blog... heehee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home