Monday, April 25, 2005

I cant think of a title

I've been in relitively high spirits lately, and I dont know why. I dont have very many reasons to be happy, but I am. well I should say the bad outweigh good. I havent been on lately to update so I'll let you guys know why... well the very few of you who read this anyway. I am grounded.I failed the first marcking period of Honors Gov. Because she is a maniacle BITCH (for the girls who read this, excuse my langauge). I swear she hates me. But I've been over that before. My dad. in his Fit of Fury.. would not let me explain that as long as I get a high grade on this marking period the last one is waivered. So he grounded me from friends and computer. I'm scarcely allowed to go on bike rides.

Also, I'm going to prom. Rachel made my day with that one. Band trip is going to be awesome. I cant wait to get away from my parents for a while. I had alot more to type in here but I forgot. I was gonna rant...but I guess I'll save that for later...er...

Talking to anonymous person A alot lately, which is awesome. I've known them for a long time, and I love the fact that our friendship hasnt dwindled. I hope all my friendships stay this vibrant.

Also, I have been quite distant from my friends lately. and I'm sorry. I've been really stressed lately and It's sucked. I've been on the edge for a while but I'm comming back. no going over yet =P

Matt's update! Stay tuned for a rant! yarg?

When I'm ungrounded. Brady,Jake, Brandon, and myself are going to build a pirate ship. It'll be awesome. Shouldnt be too mcuh longer... hopefully by this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Yeah... I cant wait to get out of here for at least lik 3 days... yey band trip... OOH youre going with Rachel? Sweet! Grr... stupid parents. The trip shall rock, by golly, it shall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home