Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I'm bored.

Alright. you know what? I haven't done anything. with anyone. in a long time. We're all growing up so fast. Before we know it.. its all going to be gone and everyone will have moved on. Who honestly will keep in contact with me?

So, because im bored and havent hung out in a while. And brady and rachel invited me to the "anti-feb follies" thinger majig. I am skipping the dance. why? Becausethere is no point to going. Because.. i never do anything. maybe 1 or 2 dances. and then i sit there the rest of the night about to fall asleep. I refuse to dance to the hip hop and rap because. wtf? I'm not black. and wtf? I can't dance. So, why not do something usefull? like go to the anti thingy majig, where chances are. I wont do anything either. but its better than falling asleep. yes. awesome. woohoo. good game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home