Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Pissed off.

I am up to my neck in "don't give a shit". I'm through. I give up. Fucking parents, pressure me and push me untill I'm at the top, and then push me even fucking more. They relentlessly cease to give a shit. I'm FED UP with being treated like I am inferior, to a FUCKING PET. They treat their goddamn birds like they are FUCKING GODS. FUCK THAT. They treat me as if I'm a slave instead of a REAL FUCKING PERSON, DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MARY POPPINS TO YOU? They respect about as much as they respect the shit the dog just took. Fuck this. Fuck it all. I'm FED UP. Fucking FED UP. I don't care about the language in this one. Why? I'M PISSED THE FUCK OFF. They've pushed me too far, straight to the GODDAMN edge. One more time, come on. ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I'm so close to snapping.

If I don't talk at school tomarrow. This is why.

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

You tell 'em MATT! feel better!

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU MATT! ~becca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home