Sunday, November 21, 2004

Odd... 3... 5. 7. 9... 12? oops wrong number...

So i've been feeling kind of odd lately. Kinda down. I didn't really know why, but i realized. It's really stupid and sorda an oxy moron of my life. I feel as if i don't fit in with my friends. I don't belong there. Not wanted... whatever. But all my life, i loved, i relished in being different, knowing that i could be something that everyone else couldnt... Me. I feel as if my friends don't really want me there, they only do because they feel bad. Who knows. I know its not true, and they'll all tell me otherwise... But i can't help but feel that way. Whats so different now that i'm second guessing my uniqueness?

4 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

What are you talking about Matt!! we love you!!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Matt said...

OH GOD, EMO EEK AGH *clutches chest* NOOOO!! (long and dramatic) Yeah i thought about this more, And i didn't really mean it in an EMO way... but i guess it turned out that way. I'm not depressed or anything. My mom told my doctor (for hearing, in which case i have better than average hearing, thanks mom) she told them i have depression "at times" nope nope not true, i just have alot of anger. sit in the center of the circle... and do what? You guys might get freaked out if i started dancing. Actually what i think i meant by it... Is what i didn't put (haha smart eh?) i thought recently... that I'm always giving up my oppertunites so other people can have them. And I don't know why. But i guess its starting to bother me. But whatever. I have 10 toes. And 9 fingers still.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Rachel knows why i have 9 fingers.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

yes I do!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home