Tuesday, October 05, 2004

This day or that....

I'm not sure what day i plan on writing about, so its gonna be about 4 days mashed together.

First off, apparently I'm going to homecomming, brady invited me without me knowing, so i guess im going. Its gonna be ...brady... kelly... chelsey... chris... myself... and bekah... also maybe jake if kelly doesnt throw a fit about him having a date. But whatever. We're going to Ukai, they cook on your table and stuff. I'm probably gonna help bekah smuggle in some taco bell... no one will ever suspect a fat kid to smuggle food! I'm thinking of getting some WHITE pants... a BLUE shirt... and a white hat... and going like a smurf. That, or maybe a toga...

My parents sold my jeep, and gave the guy another 1000 bucks, and bought me a new car, they lied to my school monday and told them i had a doctors appointment, just so i could look at it. Its a chevy blazer. its like a dark forest green, and has a whitish silver strip on the bottom. Its pretty neat, i just need to get some mega air freshners.

I can't help but think about the thing i was confused about before... but now im confused about more than one thing. so im really confused... ya know? but whatever... to hell with it. i through thinking about it. I'll just not do anything and see what happens... well if id ont do anything about it... nothing will happen... cause... yeah... I'm shy, and gah... anyone got a hammer?

5 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

two words, butt sex

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Mr. Anonymous is an odd one. Anyway...can't wait to see your blazer. It probably smells better than the beast. Have fun at homecoming... without me ggrr. Have fun FOR me, Matt. Then you can describe it to me and I'll pretend I was there. Yeah...

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Of course rachel, i try to have fun. Remember! i rpomised to dance with you at feb follies, as long as you dont run away!... the anonymous guy is ski. Any way, we need to hang out!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I will so dance with you at follies....but you have to promise!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I promise! i'd love to dance with ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home