Sunday, September 12, 2004

Fears?

I Don't have much to fear. I don't fear death, because I'm not sure whats next, and frankly, right now. It's not important. I Don't fear spiders, or snakes, or bugs. I am not afraid of the biggest guy in our school. I'm not afraid of knowing. I am not afraid of getting my butt kicked in a fight, because i know i will make my point. Life isnt about being afraid of what can happen to you, or what may hurt. But thats what we are afraid of. So am I. But in a different sense.

My one fear in life. Is a complicated one. It may be complicated, but the simplicity of it, is frightening. I fear losing my friends. We're going to graduate, and people are going to leave. I don't want that to happen. People say; "You'll make new friends". I don't want new friends. I love the ones i have. They are perfect. I don't know what i would do without the friends i have. I don't want us all to forget eachother, I don't want us to split up, and only remember eachother when we happen to get a letter about a reunion, or run across your name in a phonebook. That is my fear.

Me and brady talked. and He said he was going to visit people, and he wanted to have a yearly reunion or something, maybe we all hang out for a week long. I would like that, It would make me so happy to know I wouldn't lose the best people I've ever known. I promise you all if you ever need anything, call me up, come see me, I will try my hardest to help you, if you need a place to stay, by god, don't waste your money, stay with me. I invite you all. I plan on going to see everyone in the future at times. always be expecting a random call from me, to see if you want to go get coffee at 1 in the morning, or hang out for a weekend. or something. I can't live without you guys. woo!

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Some weekend I'll call you and we'll do something random.

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh oh matt, you said it, now randomly in 2 years when its 2am on a tuesday morning, ALL of us are going to bum rush your house and say we are ALL homeless and then you will be pwned

-ski

 

Post a Comment

<< Home