Friday, June 25, 2004

>_<

Alright, today i was supposed to get a pool, and my dads car back from the shop.First of all. The pool. Originally me and my parents went to wal-mart and said "hey thats a pretty big pool, we'll put it on lay-away". Well. They borrowed money from me! ME!! to put the freakin thing on lay-away. Two weeks later, still havent seen that cash, not to mention my parents are skipping on my allowance, if i have to do chores, then i want cash!! >_O We were supposed to get the pool out tuesday, but that didnt happen. We were supposed to get it out today (Friday) But no, again... my parents arent getting it yet like they said. rar. So no pool. And then my dads car was supposed to get out of the shop today.... NOPE. some guy rear ended my dad on the highway while he was stopped in traffic, the guy was going 40 kph into stopped traffic... what the hell?? so anyway, he cars been in the shop, and it was supposed to get out today, and it wasnt ready. so im all ready to jam with my dads Mach 2 stereo system in his car... and they arent finished!! >_<. We have another rental car. generic piece of monkey feces! :P. But i justgot back from a bike ride at about 7:40, and i fell, i fell and scraped my leg on the freakin gravel. and thats all i have for my complaining

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home