Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Friday the 13th... OoOoo Scarwee

Firday, I went to see Aliens Versus Predator with Jake, Brady, Brandon, and Dan. If you've seen the 4 alien movies, and the 2 predator movies, you'll understand it, and part of it will actually be funny. I was laughing my ass off. I think Dan only laughed because me Brady, Brandon and I think Jake was laughing... He didn't seem too impressed like you would be if you actually were laughing like that, but whatever floats yer boat. After that We hung out at bradys for a little bit. We jumped around on that trampoline, and started a fire... Of sorts.. We burned our school ideas. A bit ceremonially if you ask me, but it was cool. Brady, Jake and Myself went to jake's place afterwards, we ate pudding. good stuff. i felt zoned out and i had no clue why. everything felt distant. but i snapped out of it, and we watched TV for a bit. we went outside, walked around in the woods, ran through someones yard. walked down the road. ( all in the dark, with flashlights) a cat followed us, but we lost it. we got back, and started a fire. and the cat came back. we tried to go to sleep. but after we turned off the lights. it just got odd. i kept scaring jake. so many times. we were throwing stuff at each other... i was army crawling everywhere. sometime after that, we went back outside. started another fire. went back in... i started to scare jake again.. but soon gave up cause it was old. But it was great. in the morning, i woke up, and was half laying on a table thing...brady put it on me trying to get me to stop snoring. i tell people to kick me... but nooo! no one listens.. hahah. me and brady ate some cereal... then we had to get bradys contacts... and i needed to go home... so brady drove. yes. with no contacts. it was fun. .....................that about sums it up.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Is driving without contacts against the law? I wonder....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home