Sunday, September 26, 2004

Emo sucks

I've been being really emo lately. I hate it. Sharing my emotions with people who just say "aww I'm sorry" or "that sucks" that doesnt help. But you know whatever. I'm tired of being like this. So I'm going back to holding it all in. It'll work. So don't expect many new posts, unless I'm actually really happy, or really PO'd or depressed. Lately my life is like a rubix cube. so hard to figure out, and once i do. it's too late, someone else has gotten it before me. I over think things so IF i ever do anything its too late. Most of the time, i Over think things and i dont do things at all. If i just stop thinking so much i would be better off than i am now. Atleast happier. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy, but not what i want to be. I can't stop over thinking things, and what i want to happen, never does... because i over think it. Damnit.

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I know how you feel....I give up.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Matt said...

atleast you get it rachel. thanks

 
At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey fauker i understand too wtf you think i do all the time omg >_<

-ski

 

Post a Comment

<< Home