Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Congratulations!! You're Below Average.

So, Today.. not much happened... I haven't updated in a few days... Not much has happened. My father parental figure had knee surgery. I got Grounded, But i'm on the computer. I went to school... Bekah has been out too... but she got her wisdom teeth out, her cheeks are puffed up. She found some tin-foil in my back pack... and decided it would be fun to decorate me along with kellys help. So she intwined in into my laces, and they wraped it around my shoe. Congratualtions Matt, you have a tinfoil boot. And a hat. kelly took my hat and wrapped it in tin foil. I walked around the whole day wearing a tin foil boot and hat. After i made a new one becuase the old one made my hat all messed up. People kept commenting; "trying to keep the aliens out?" "hey is that the hat from signs?!" no... infact it wasn't. But...Nothing much more happened. Still working on getting a hug from bekah. She keeps refusing. I'm pretty sure i know why. Mayhaps I'll stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home