Sunday, October 17, 2004

Something about popsicle sticks and pudding.

Alright so Lets start with friday actually. Friday... I woke up and went to school, oh my god i feel privlaged (sarcasm eh?). So i go to school not much there, go home after school. I get home... watch a movie, then go to band. But! because its the homecomming football game, i got to march in a parade, because... I'm in band. So it raining, we're in our uniforms, none of the woodwinds play except me and a few flutes(i play saxaphone). So, because my section is full of dolts who are lazy, i had to play extra loud. By the time we were done my jaw hurt. So whatever i'm soaked andmy jaw hurts. We get to the field... wait about an hour, then go to do pre game. We high step out onto the field, do our little gig, then go back into the gym. They ask if anyone wants to play in the stands. and hell yeah! but i forgot my rain uniform, so i have to speed home, and by the time i get back because i live in the middle of no where, its jhust about half time. So we go out for half time, play cant take my eyes off of you for the king and queen and class reps, blah blah blah, thats all over with, they ask for pep band....oh yeah! i love to play, and play loud, so we get a few people out there and we're jamming. Thats over with. i go home. SATURDAY.... not much, wait around at home for a bit. 5 o clock comes around, i run to the ATM get some cash, go over bradys house. Because i didn't see the need to dress up. I wore some jeans, a long sleeve white t-shirt, and a kinda sift black t-shirt over that.. i felt spiffy. but whatever, i didnt look bad, and i didn't look formal. We go out to dinner, that was fun... so much fun... 80's songs with the cooks. SO we go to the mall afterwards, and do nothing, so we go to the dance. Yup... that was a load of BS... if i could of had the money for gas, i would have gone to see rachel at her horse thing. Would have been much more fun. i danced 2 or 3 times, but it sucked, i didnt have much fun. a few good moments. but no. So whatever. Go home, stay up late, watch movies. yup yup.

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah, Matt, you shoulda come. It was so fun trudging through the mud in the freezing wind and rain. I wish I hadn't missed homecoming. Anyway...*high five*

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Actually it probably would have been more fun. *high five* i love rain. and wind doesnt bother me...and you learn to appreciate mud once you've been in a truck through it. I'll have to take you for a ride sometime once i totally figure out how to initiate the 4x4

 

Post a Comment

<< Home