Sunday, November 07, 2004

Thinking of something that is 6 letters long...

Saturday... It was interesting. Kelly had her birthday party. We all met up at Old Country Buffet... It twas , Sarah, Kelly, Rob, Rachel F, Rachel K., Rachel List.... Becca (the freshman thats afraid of squirrels), that old guy Tad, and that old chick Mary-beth, uhhh....Kellys mom, and chris. So we're all there... Everyone is talking, People start calling me god. Rachel, chris and myself are kinda off in our own little world it seemed, but it was fun, Got to talk to Rachel and chris. Chris didn't say much but what he did say was funny. We talked for a while... UNtill Kelly started opening her presents... I entertained myself by dumping salt on the table... which rachel ended up throwing over her shoulder. Superstitious. I threw a little over myshoulder... but there was a lady directly behind me so i ended up dumping it on my shoulder... smart. As the night proceeded we left OCB... rachel had to go home, which was dissapointing, because she was entertaining me. But we all went to kellys grandparents. I forgot where i was going, so i got there about 5 seconds after everyone else. We sat outside for a bit, and played catch phrase. Then we went inside... and we had cake sat around and talked... told stupid stories. Something about a cammando grandma with an AK-47. Also Rob ended up being a stripper for charity, and people jsut bought him and put him in a room with a dog. We went outside again and played catch phrase... kelly was describing; Kelly-"ok ok ok! I'm a-?" me-"WHO--"...it was funny. So i went home... and thats about it. Untill next time my faithful followers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home