Tuesday, November 09, 2004

You know... Gah.

Does anyone actually read this? I don't think iput much happy stuff in here. I don't think anyone does read this anymore. So i might just stop. IF you do read this then let me know and i guess i'll keep putting stuff in here.

Lately, it just feels like i haven't had much to be happy about. But i guess i don't have a reason to be sad... Or do I? It just seems i have more to be sad over than to be happy. Why is that? I have no idea. I guess I'm generally happy. But probably not as much as i should be.

=/ I need a boost or something.

5 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I read your blog, Matt. I like to read it.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Matt said...

oh really? I'll keep writing then.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I had to look back at the number of posts when you said "Keep the happiness comming" theres only like 4 or 5 posts that are remotly happy. Out of 24 or so. The rest are complaining. And I just realized. I complain alot.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Sara. I read your blog- so keep writing! It doesn't matter if it's happy or not, it's what you feel. Blogs and diaries always end up just being a place to vent. Although I do find it a bit annoying that everyone complains about their life in them, but for the most part they have creditable reasons to. As long as they don't get too scary, like suicidal stuff. All I do is complain in mine too. But you need to add more often! I am getting bored reading the entries over and over again. Anyway, keep writing. -Sara

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Chelsey said...

I read

 

Post a Comment

<< Home