Wednesday, January 12, 2005

No title this time. I didn't know what to put. Nothing is happening, and I see things falling apart before me, yet it is all still intact. If that makes sense. No brady... its not THAT emo. Just things are happening, that I did not expect to happen, things that should not. But.. Oh well, I'll live, i'll move on, and some people will end up with more out of things, and some people with less.

Students are throwing a fit becasue they are being forced to disect things. They call it, unnatural, and inhumane. It's already dead. Get over it. Kind of makes you think about vegitarians. the animal rights kind. They say "It's just wrong to eat another living thing like that.. blah blah blah" well, as once said by a man greater than I... I shall eat 3 helping of meat just because of you guys. HAH! not really gtg for now... more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home