Saturday, November 27, 2004

Hey guess what!... No seriously... guess...

You ever notice when you say "Guess what?" People don't guess? They say "what?" Your supposed to guess what what is... Not say what.

Now that's established. I have no idea what to put in here... My thanksgiving.. Really stressed me out. I woke up at 6... and started cooking... didn't get done untill 7 pm. My sister brought her kids over... and she didnt watch them.. So i had to. My mom was at work and my dad's crippled so i had to help him a bit. Also... the Miniature Dachsen has to go out like every half hour or so. So i had to do that. The kids wouldn't listen and so much was going on, i was getting stressed out. Everything seemed stuffy. I had to step outside because i started to shake. So... The day after Thanksgiving... (Friday) my sister and her husbands car broke down.. so i drove them around from 11 till 7 at night, doing all this crap so they could get a new car. NExt morning... i havee to take them back up to the dealership and drive them around, to get the car, insurance etc etc. That lasted from 9 am to 5 or 6 pm.
now... i'm home and my parents keep bugging me every 5 minutes. Literally. Complaining... making me do stuff. Someone called me 3 times i think. But the ID said "Tracfone" and my daddidnt take a name... so i have no clue who it is... whoever it is... leave a note in here... I wanna know... and I seriously need to go out... i dont like being home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home