Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Years with a pinch of Tidal Wave.

Well... Rachel wanted some "Matt Knowledge" as she put it, so i decided I'd give her some.

Ah, the New Year, what can we expect? Well, for one thing, we can expect me to keep putting 04, on all my papers, cause we know i'll forget. But i'm expecting better things from this year. I want it to be different, I wasted last year... And you begin to realize just how close you are to Graduation. And you still have no idea what the freak is going on. But i plan to make the most of this year... Because... I wasted last year... yes.... It's all becoming clear now... I MUST TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! We all heard about the Tidal wave or the Tsunami (sp?) as it's called. I have a question-- Why is the United States involved, We're literally potty training Iraq, and now we're helping with that?

They have found no dead animals in all this wreckage... why? They ate them all. Thats what I say. They ate all the animals, those dirty communists. I heard on the T.V. 2 or 3 days after the incident, that a lady "had not eaten for 5 days" why the hell do we care? thats before the wave, Psh, she wouldnt have eaten anyway-- She found a dog i bet.

But, enough with that, Rachels blog said that she never told anyone anything, and they had a problem with that... and now she tells them.. and they twist it and blow it up in her face. Whats wrong with people? Never satisfied. I myself, was not an open person, and people pried, always trying to get into it and "help". Well it doesn't and when people do tell you something, it's not because they wan't you to go around and screw with crap, it's because they trust you and expect you to understand. My advice to you people who do that, is to not take things into your own hands, Your causing more problems than you are fixing, did the person originally ask for you to get involved? no? then don't. They just want to get it off their chest... because they know they can talk to you.

I'm typing alot in here... Man. I've been bored... And plan to continue being bored, because I have no plans.... Anyone want to make plans?

G'day.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Ah, Matt you are my idol!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Matt said...

*pose* just imagine a wavy flag behind me with a pineapple on it. and a cross... cause im all god-like and stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home