Monday, January 31, 2005

All good things must come to an end...

What happened to me? I've seem to have fallen out of the loop... Fallen out of our 'clique'. I've been put-offish for a long time now... I keep seperating myself from everyone... All in my attempt to not show emotion. It's been working wonders... but i don't spend any time with my friends...... I'm busy as hell with everything I do. Between school, band, jazz, the play... well the play is over... and then i have other obligations... I don't have time for anything.

I miss my friends... some of them more than others. But i fear i've fallen out of the group... I'm an outsider again. Hooray...

Nothing seems to be going my way. Things are happening, I'm not going to mention. I'm getting screwed over. People lie to me. Lots of people lie.. I don't know waht to think about something anymore. Everything is so confusing. I'm going to give up again. YES! awesomeness. Hoor-freakin-ay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home