Tuesday, February 08, 2005

More complaining.

You know... People in the band are making me mad. We are an awesome band... But this year, everyone just seemed to drop dead and not care. No one puts in an effort, no one practices. It's make the band sound like crap. No one knows WHAT they are doing, they can't play worth a crap. I put in tons of effort, and practice alot. They are dragging me down. I'm tired of peoples lack of skill, and forcing me to stay down on their level. What is wrong with people? It's not that hard. 1-2 flats... OOOO scary. No. Hard is 4 flats, and jumping up and down the octives in 16th notes. Jazz band people. Freakin morons.

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heck-freaking-yes to that... arent you proud? i ACTUALLY took my instrument home this weekend! *hugs self* ~Becca

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Hilary said...

Hey Matt! Yeah I got ur blog from Listay! Sorry the freshmen are making you feel dragged down ( i know its pretty much our fault ), But im excited bout Solo and Ensemble! I've been practicing lots! Were gonna sound good! K well g2g Ta!

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Matt said...

It's not so much all the freshman. Some of them are actually good. Like the ones who try. It's people like CAM and the 2 last chair trumpets. and new kid # 2. Also, alot of the upper classman are just like "I don't have to do this" and don't try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home