Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Prom and all that good stuff.

So, I guess I should talk about prom eh?

Let's start with Friday. Friday I woke up around 7 or so. Did some work, and then at 3 I went and picked up my tuxedo. Saw brady and jake there too. Put in some job applications.

Saturday... I woke up at around 7:15... I went early to wash the Car. I needed to get a post prom form so I tried multiple times to stop at the highschool and pick one up... first time.. around 9 o'clock.. no one was there. So I go and wash the car. That took roughly 2 hours. On my way back home, I stop by the highschool again... still no one there. So I go home and do some yard work. 2 o'clock rolls around and I head off to pick up Rachel's corsage(coursage?). After the corsage I head off to pick up Rachel and her mum some flowers. I do that.

After that I head back to the highschool.. and YES someone is there. I get a form, fill it out. I go home and take a shower and get into my tux. After manipulating the button thingys for the wrists.. My father took many pictures. I escaped from his grasp and headed off towards Rachel's. I had no trouble finding her house that time and actually picked the right drive way too! When I pulled in Rachel and her parents were outside taking pictures. Rachel had on an absolutely gorgeous dress, and she looked just stunning.

Her parents take some pictures, her mom fixes my shirt/pants and they take some more. Rachel nor myself much like pictures. Or rather as we described it... we dont mind them... just do not prefer them. I did give the flowers to Rachel and her mum first (hoped they liked them) and after the pictures, Rachel's parents took even more pictures of Rachel, and did some 'hair shots' for an aunt? We head off to my house so my dad can take some pictures. Eventually we get off to bradys around 4:30. we show up at bradys close to 20 minutes early and his mom says " I never thought I'd live to see the day"... She takes pictures of me and Rachel.She offers us some lemonade and we jsut wait for everyone else to show up. Brady and Tracey(tracy?) show up and bradys mom takes pictures. Jake and Hannah show up, more pictures. Cody and carie show up... more pictures... then we take the group pictures. boy girl boy girl... boy boy boy.... girl girl girl... they opt for some outside photos but we decline and boycot. We eventually make our way outside with minimal pictures taken and we head off.

We get to Bravo and we order and eat... Rachel was rather upset about her dress... I still say you can't see it. After dinner we headed off to schulers, and Rachel wanted this big soft stuffed ducky... but it was 50 bucks... and I couldn't afford that =(, so I got her the smaller one. Brady reminded me to take the receipt so she couldn't return it... Good thinking brady. We head off to Prom and get there with only a little bit of trouble, nothing much. Rachel and I danced for some songs and not for others. We all went outside for a walk and just goofed around... Follow the leader!! Near the end there was one last dance, and then we left about 15 minutes early. We headed back to bradys house and we all changed. I went back to my house for a pair of pants (which I had forgotten) and we get to the Post Prom around midnight. There was lazer tag, bungee thing, twister and coffee things. I played 4 games of lazer tag, 4-0. didnt lose (woohoo!!) I think the greatest victory was Rachel and I ( believe there was another kid... didnt really ever see him though) against phil and 2 other people. 28-13 win. We rock Rachel. Near 3:30 I started to think some things... thats why I wasnt smiling like I normally am. and I decided that it wasn't worth thinking about and started to have fun again. We all ended up laying on the floor. Jake and Hannah ended up falling asleep I believe. Rachel kinda dozed near the last 15 minutes... though brady wouldnt let her sleep. Phil did attempt to wake her up during that time... but I shooed him away.. I dropped Hannah off after passing her house, head off to jakes and drop him off. Finally drop Rachel off. And that was prom.. I actually had LOADS of fun, and thank you Rachel for inviting me.

5 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Chelsey said...

What things were you thinking Matt?

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Wouldnt YOU like to know... heh.. that's probably why you asked eh? Ask me during school and I might tell you O_o.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Becca said...

That's great.... sounds like you had a BLAST!!! haha well its all good :)

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

sounds like you had fun...

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Cherry said...

Hi Matt,
You've got one fantastic blog out there. I had a blast reading your post about the things you hate about everyone. I also read that you hate zucchini. Are you interested in healthy food? Maybe you can try KingCal Kitchen http://www.kingcalmeals.com healthy food in Carmel , Indiana. KingCal meals are made from the best ingredients sourced directly from farms and don’t contain artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home