Thursday, August 11, 2005

Cedar Point

Cedar point; pure awesomness. Woke up at 4:00-4:30. Picked up justin and met at Bradys house. I had talked to Rachel the day before, and we concluded that as always; her. brady and I were all gonna ride in hte same vehicle, and of course Tracy(tracey?). Justin, Jake, and Cody rode in the other car. The car ride down there was actually pretty fun too. We played mad-libs and came up with some pretty intersting storys. me and Racel ended up giving a short puppet show to the others.

Ohio smells, no really; it does.

Cedar point was better than I expected. We went on this water ride, that was slightly interesting... my sock got wet. the second water ride we went on... dominated me. 3 waterfalls. though I'll admit, Rachel got it pretty bad too( My shoes stayed wet untill I got home). People kept wanting to go onto these slower rides... I was ready to go!! I wanted to go on something fasstt!!

We eventually ended up waiting in line for the Millenium... wow bad spelling tonight... But it started to rain so they shut it down.

Brady and I asked some youngins how old they were because they were smoking, later I was told one of them looked like he wanted to kill me.

Went on the Raptor, and it was awesome. I love rollercoasters. Though I have to say.. justin WAS pretty pale in the picture.

Rachel, Jake and I waited in line for the dragster for nearly 2 hours. Some lady (who I still say was on acid) randomly started talking to Rachel, it was by far one of the funniest things i've heard. They eventually shut down the Dragster due to weather conditions, and we left. We ate at fazolies, which is probably the best fast food/italian resteraunt ever. I was shivering, due to being wet in an air conditioned place... I was really..really...cold.

Toys R Us, I've noticed that whenever we go out as a group of friends, or take a trip, I end up buying Rachel something, but this time I didnt because I needed to save my money to give to Brady for Gas, so Rachel... I found something for you! ah hah!! Remind me about it.

Cody and I were ploting strategys before bumper cars, and we ended up desolating. Rawr.

Ride home wasnt as exciting as the way back, but what can you expect when the person next to you is sorda sleeping? It gave me time to think though. Most people are bothered by awkward silences... but I'm just satisfied knowing the other person(s) is/are there. Got to bradys and gave jake a ride home.

Arrived at home.

Socks were still wet. =(

3 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

wow. That was very...thorough. You are not allowed to buy me things. what ever it is....take it back. Oh and sorry for sleeping....well I'm actually not sorry. Sleep is good.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Matt said...

It was thorough... though not as thorough as it could have been. I really didn't mind that you were sleeping, as I said.. it gave me time to think.. and listen to the birds on the CD >_<

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Oh and I didn't buy anything, as I said.. found. I cleaned out my basement and found a bunch of my old beanie babies(perfect condition, oh yah) and it was suggested to me that I give them to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home