Thursday, August 04, 2005

I hate work.

I'm still working alot...

Thursday- 11 am-7pm
Friday-2pm-10pm
Saturday-2pm-10pm
Sunday-11am-7pm

Next week Im not so sure about.. I was supposed ot have the 14th-19th off for band camp, but she scheduled it a week early.. so she has to re-write my schedule.

Brady is planning a Cedar Point trip, and I REALLY want to go, not just because I've never been... but because its with friends, and I havent done anything for a while, plus I havent seen brady all summer. My parents are telling me its too far to go... Why? 1. Its only ohio. 2. Im 17 you cant baby me anymore 3. I want to go explore things, Im at that age...not want.. NEED to go out and explore things.

I've been really stressed lately... actually to be honest, I almost cried I'm so stressed. I dont cry much. I'll admit I do, but not regularly... I need a break. Summer vacation is supposed to be exactly that.. a VACATION.. but its been filled with working, lectures, and hardships.

5 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Chelsey said...

I don't think any one is having a fun summer this year. For some reason as a whole this one just sucks...

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I second that, Chels, this summer blows.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Yeah it does... it really says something when Mrs. Foerch tells me I need to have more fun over the summer.

Btw, Matt, I'm sorry... I thought I'd subscribed to your blog on Thunderbird (how I read all these things), but I must have forgotten to add yours to my feed list. So I have some catching up to do...

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Chris Latta said...

iand there are some of us who are bored during the summer because everyone else is busy....

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I love a man who cries


but honestly, I sortof AM looking forward to school, just so I can see everybody again. Yes, I agree, this summer DOES pretty much suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home