Monday, July 11, 2005

Born Anew

A new template, what do you guys think? The Earthy colors just wasn't cutting it anymore.

So, I went to see Batman Begins. I have to say, it is a rather good movie. I like how they went indepth with the ACTUAL batman past. Also they left it open for a sequal, which is always good. I was dehydrated the other day. Almost passed out. Went for a bike ride and went farther than I thought I would. Didn't bring enough water. Too hot for this eh?

I don't really have anything to write about so... YEAH!

***WELCOME BACK RACHEL!!!!***

6 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your obsession with Rachel is really annoying and way out of control. I'm sure everyone, including Rachel, would love it if you would stop practically confessing your love for her in almost every single thing you do.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

WHO ARE YOU?? GOD THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE, and dont automatically assume things like that! IT DRIVES ME INSANE!!! People automatically assume I am dating tons of my guyfriends- but its not true.. so dont bash on Matt, he didn't do anything but type about his life, and to assume somthing like that is- immoral... so stop: SRY matt... I havnt seen that movie yet, but I really wanted to... I saw War of the Worlds it was really cool!

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't like not knowing people's names then don't allow anonymous comments...That'd solve all these dumb little blog issues.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

do I know you?

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Chelsey said...

I think its the killer...

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

OH!! it is! it's anonymous. I do know you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home