Saturday, June 18, 2005

Soft Spot

If you thought I was a hard person... I'm really not.. I'm actually pretty much a softy... example:

So Today... My mom went and got her new puppy.. it's a long haired Miniature Dauschund. You knoe something that REALLY bugs me? Taking an animal like that. I hate it. I feel so bad and sad when I take a puppy away from its mom & family. I feel even worse.. when you have to put it down for the evening to sleep.. because you have to make it go to sleep.. but you can't touch it when it cries.. so it learns? What kind of fucked up world is this? That's way too much for something like that... I wouldn't be able to handle that.

It makes me incredibly sad to think about it, it's just wrong. Don't get me wrong... I like the puppy.. but... I feel bad. Tonight... when my mom put it in its new bed thingy, and turned out the lights.. it sat there and cried and yelped... I wanted to cry! holy crap!

What right do we have to take something from their parents or family like that? So what if we are the most advanced race on the planet, or the smartest.. Homo Sapian sapian?! why the hell did we put "smart smart"?! That's just wrong.. lol I feel bad... O_o

Eventually the ties where down and they stop crying, or rather... he's cried himself to sleep.. anyone else think thats horribly wrong? but what can you do? Blah. People suck.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Becca said...

people do suck. I would cry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home