Monday, June 06, 2005

Epiphany

You know, I realized.. through all my worrying and such... It's not worth it. I should take things as they come and not try to change them. I'm pretty much done in my attempt to get a girlfriend. Somethings just aren't going to happen, and I have to deal with it. On this not, because I have stop worrying about it so much... I'm back to being the old me! that's right. I'm gonna be loud again! I'm going to try and hang out with all you people again, I wasn't really trying before, just kinda hoping someone would invite me to something.

Mmkay, so lets play some word association/fill in the blank... some of these will be about me.. so be honest and say the first thing that comes to your mind.

Matt is _______

Matt should _______

House-

Cat-

Cell phone-

Fan-

Summer-

Graduation-

Exercising is ______

If I were Matt I would ________

I ______ Matt because ______

T.V.-

Shoes-

Friends-

Family-

Legos-

Mmkay thats all I can think of. Everyone who reads this has to fill this out... why? because. That's right. Because.

6 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

Matt is the best guy, EVER! My friend, and a hottie (lol)

Matt should sing more, and not be ashamed of it

House- A normal sized one??

Cat- I have an imaginary one named fluffy

Cell phone- let me check, oh yea I dont have one

Fan- Tennis, Skiing

Summer- should be cool

Graduation- 3 years

Exercising is fuN?:? Okay, PE teacher gone, i dunno, its okay, not my life...

If I were Matt I would Party, and go syco

I love Matt because he's the best, plain and simple

T.V.-okay, mostly misic videos

Shoes- weakness

Friends- Love em to death

Family-seminormal

Legos- fun

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Becca said...

ok fine

Matt is ___fine____

Matt should ____be a rainbow shaped toad___

House-trained

Cat-nip

Cell phone-ooh pretty buttons

Fan-tastic

Summer- vacation

Graduation-song

Exercising is __gay____

If I were Matt I would ___eat a chocolate chip_____

I __love____ Matt because ___he's cool and fits into kiddy rides at Dollywood (UNLIKE ME) haha___

T.V.-land

Shoes-yey high heels! ouch they hurt tho...

Friends-forever

Family-gosh

Legos-leggo my eggo!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Chelsey said...

Matt is awesome

Matt should dance (itd be fun to watch_

House- party

Cat- I have 2

Cell phone- yellow

Fan- Yes please

Summer- undiscribable

Graduation- moves us to the next chapter in life.

Exercising is gay

If I were Matt I would be loud again

I think Matt (is awesome) because, of how nice he is

T.V.- entertainment

Shoes- I don't have many

Friends- good show

Family- can't live with them, can't live without them

Legos- awesome childhood memory

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Matt said...

HEY!! WHO DELETED THEIR COMMENT?!?! that is not fair!! WTF MATE!! wtf. That makes me want to cry. put it back or Im gonna cry!!!!!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Matt said...

why does everyone want me to dance? or sing? O_o


Becca..."Matt should ____be a rainbow shaped toad___" that's just awesome.

Chelsey...undescribable*** and I do dance.. your jsut not always watching =D... not really, I dance infront of a mirror. Show myself my moves. Get my groove on... All that good stuff.

Amy... your comment was longer than my post. holy crap. lol

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Becca said...

dude if you were a rainbow shaped toad...


that would be flippin sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home