Friday, June 03, 2005

Scratch that

Yeah that last post... You can ignore it if you want... because... I felt really sad.. and... it was stupid. Rachel made it a rule that you can't delete posts.. so.. yeah.


School... Was ok, another day... Brady gave me one of those school scarf thingies... it is SO cool. I was suprised when katie gave me a birthday present.. she called me over, and I was expecting to be nailed with something.

Tonight.. went to jakes for a bon-fire. It was awesome.


"you just play the g-string"

"fantasy position"

"The cowses and the horses"

"MARSHMELLOWS!!! ... I don't like marshmellows"

"I think I'll have a cookie...frosted sugar cookie..."

"I don't like frosting"

"It's pooping gum?"

"twinkle twinkle had a little star"


So many more.. These are the reasons I am afraid to graduate. I don't want to lose things like this!!

4 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Yea.. but then once graduation comes you'll be rushing outta there like snot in a runny nose.

yeah, that IS the best I could come up with up there... heehee

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey take it from someone who has graduated, you dont lose that kind of stuff, you just have more time for it. you will actually get closer to your friends and hang out more cuz you all know that college is coming, and with any luck, many of your friends will be goin with you, and then when you come back for the summer, you hang out all the time!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

hey, sounds like you had fun!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

Also, Im not going to chuck anything at your head, okay? Im not that evil, hahaha.... yea...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home