Thursday, June 02, 2005

Communication skills?

I've noticed lately, after talking with Rachel for a bit... that I'm not as talkative as I used to be. I used to be able to chatter for hours. I could go on for hours. About absolutely nothing. Now... I can hardly hold a conversation... Rachel.. you may say I'm paranoid... but I'm not really... I mean about somethings... yeah.. but others.. not really. I personally.. believe this lack of talking is due to the gap in my hanging out with friends. I havent hung out with anyone lately.. and that bugs me. We need to get together soon. Just a group of us.. Hang out. I've been trying to hang out with a person for a while, and they are always busy... you probably know who you are... and I don't mean any offense by this. Just merely venting. Other than the talking on my part. I haven't been exactly happy lately, and I think thats why.. I get the feeling that I'm losing my friends. Now that may seem critical, and you'll say "thats not true!" but it's the feeling I get.

5 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Matt said...

OHH man justin you nailed me on the spot there. Over thinking things and making them see worse. That's me in a bottle. Ask brady. I do it all the time.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Becca said...

dude... plastic forks are fun. If you bite on one then flick it, while looking at the comp screen, the whole thing goes bazurk. THEN if you put the jagged side against the cracks between your teeth, then move it back and forth, it feels all numb!!!!


HAHA have fun. Me and Katie will hang out with you.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Yeah, I haven't had social life for a few weeks now... I want to do something sometime too, lol... I'm sick of doing nothing.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Yeah phil I need to do something... I used to be really close with my friends... now.. It's like they only talk to me out of wanting to be nice. Though I know thats not true, and Im being paranoid. Over thinking it. You guys ARE great friends.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Becca said...

dude did I say plastic forks? I definitely meant plastic knives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home