Wednesday, June 08, 2005

But Rachel did it...

SURVEY
1) What time is it right now? 8:00 pm
2) Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Matthew Ryan Cutcher
3) Nickname(s): Matt, Matty, Cutch ( only people who dont really know me call me that)
4) Parents name: Ronald and Antonia
5) Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 17!!
6) When do you regularly blow them out: June 4th
7) Companion Animals: 5 birds (die bastards) 3 dogs
8) Eye color: Blue
9) Hair color: Sandy I guess... err... someone want to tell me? I dont look at my hair much..
10) Piercing: no!
11) Tattoos: no
12) How much do you love your job?: Dont have one... YET
13) Favorite color: Blue
14) Hometown: Billtown, MI
15) Current Residence: Billtown, MI
16) Favorite food: Edible kind.
17) Been to Europe: Yup! twice. Germany.
18) Have you ever toilet papered anything: Sisters room.
19) Loved somebody so much it made you cry: This is besides family right? I dunno.
20) Been in a car accident: nope... I'm a safe Driver!! ask Rachel... =D
21) On salad, do you want Croutons or bacon bits?: both
22) Sprite or 7UP: 7up
23) Favorite Movie: I Love anything that can make me laugh
24) Favorite Holiday: St. Patricks day
25) Favorite day of the week: Friday
26) Favorite word or phrase: Last it would have been "pineapples will rule the world!" but... now... I'm not sure.
27) Favorite Toothpaste: The kind you use.
28) Favorite Restaurant: bravo WAS good.
29) Favorite Flower: Tulips.
30) Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Rachel had a good answer for this one. clever. O_o
31) Favorite sport to watch: hockey.
32) Preferred type of ice cream: SUPERMAN!!
33) Favorite Sesame Street Character: Never watched it
34) Favorite Disney or Warner Bros.: Marty the Martian
35) Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Wendy's
36) When was your last hospital stay: LAst year.
37) What color is your bedroom carpet: Wood
38) How many times did you fail your driver's test: I didnt.
39) Have you ever been convicted of a crime: Nope.
40) Who was the last person you hugged?: Rachel.
41) Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: I don't like credit cards.
42) What do you do most often when you are bored: Read, Bike ride.
43) Name the person that you are friends with that lives the furthest away: Lyn
44) Favorite class: BAND!!!!
45) What time do you go to bed? 11:30pm-12:00 am
46) Who was the last person to call you? uhh.... I dont get very many calls.. probably Ski.
47) What/who are you currently obsessed with? Losing weight! damnit!! (excuse my langauge) and hanging out with friends.
48) Favorite all time TV show: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
49) Last person you went out to lunch with: Myself
50) Last Movie you went to: Kingdom of Heaven
51) What time is it right now? 8:06... holy crap that was fast.

5 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

lol I just watched meet the fockers not long ago...oh and I'm surrounded by band geeks

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

hahaha! I so was! And I so remember you, Amy! Keep being a blog maniac!

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Rachel.. you may be surrounded by them... but I'm the COOLEST one you know. You have to admit that ;P

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Also Rachel.. YOU used to be one!!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Correction... Hometown... I was born in Fort Polk Military base, in louisiana.. but I've been going to billtown for so long...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home