Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Tag you're it.

someone gave me this:

1)List ten things you enjoy, even when no one is around. What lowers your stress / blood pressure / anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal, and then tag five friends and ask them to post it to theirs. Do it now because it's fun.

1. Read- I love to read.
2. Blast Music, even oldies- I love music.. I could cut out all the vocals and still be happy.
3. Listening to people who don't talk alot- talk.
4. Bike Ride- Gives me time to think, or not think. And it makes me feel less stressed.
5. Watching the rain- This is relaxing. I'll add dancing and singing in the rain here.
6. Passing cities on the highway at night. I love all the lights. its pretty.
7. PLAN HOW I AM GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! BWHAHA....again.- Self explanitory.
8. Singing when no one is around- now, you may think that this is a bad thing, and i need to sing in public more.. but theres just something about it that makes you feel good.
9. Ranting- Now, I actually ahve fun while I do this, and I try to make it funny. Most people find it humorous. but it actually does clear some of that anxiety.
10. just simply hanging out with friends, it gets you away from everything and its like a cleansing of the system.

.... I tag... Rachel, Justin, Phil, Becca, and for the hell of it, cause she reads this every now and then. Chelsey. Go forth and do this!

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Becca said...

haha i dont feel like putting it in there so I'll do it in here :)

1.muffins
2.rain
3.music
4.comping... yeah I'm cool.
5.hanging with Matt and Ski and KT... something interesting happens always...
6.singing at the top of my lungs when nobody is listening
7.twirling around
8. talking about pointless things
9.my friends
10. telling off people that you dont know. Now THAT is fun. And it feels damn good.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I'll get to it, Matt....just waiting for free time to think it through.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Matt said...

haha I was begining to wonder. and YAY! you actually commented on my journal/blog thing! Im proud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home