Sunday, July 17, 2005

Disney Movie Marathon

While I was at work I got a phone call! Rachel had called me and left a voicemail. Asking if I'd like to go to a Diney Movie Marathon at her house! I didnt get the message till after work but it all...worked out. no pun intended.

At Rachels we were supposed to watch disney movies; but justin could not find them. We ended up watching Office Space. I have to say.. no matter how much you watch that movie, it is still awesome. Afterwards we did not exactly feel like watching a movie so we ventured to Rachels camper to gather board games!

Uno Scores:
Rachel-3
Matt-1
Yeah she wooped us all on that one.

Life- Probably jsut as long as Monopoly
I ended up winning, but not without my faults... 4 kids. 1 boy. 1 girl. and 2 twin girls.

"oh no! theres been a car crash!"

"Emily! learn to drive!"

"That's up to Rachel"
"take him"

"here let me set this up for you"
"suck up"

"Matt! are you trying to provoke her again?!"

9 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Blogger Chelsey said...

Sounds like a lot of fun....I deffinatly have to go next time.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Chris Latta said...

sounds like a good time although watch what u say about hanging out with rachel, you might piss off Anouymous...

just kidding. i know how it is...

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FUCKING MISS-INFORMED OPINION! PEOPLE THINK WHAT THEY WANT, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. You're the one who needs to get some facts.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I really wanna know who you are!! comment in my blog some time! god, it's driving me crazy!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Actually, there is such a thing as miss-informed opinions. You base your opinions on facts, and facts are information. And that information is... wait for it... WRONG. So therefor you get a miss-informed opinion. Thanks for playing the game but you've lost. again. I know the facts, I know the truth, obviously you don't. So do me a favor, please, and backoff.

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't need facts to have an opinion dumbass.

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Matt said...

And so without the facts you get a miss-informaed opinion. Wow congratulations. You win the prize. Now please, think whatever you are going to say through before you post it, or else... Im just going to keep shooting down your comments. Thanks.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Chris Latta said...

sounds fair to me. but it's just an opinion...

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

sounds like your having fun.,..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home