Thursday, November 10, 2005

Tired

You know, i've been worn out lately, tired, and stressed. I'm not as happy as I usually am. I'm just really good at faking it. I gave a stress presentation.. but it doesn't mean i know how to coop with it any better. I just need to get away. I need to get out. I need to move on. But i'm not ready to leave.

You know, i think im gonna stop wearing my hat after this school year. It's been 4 great years of my hat.. but maybe its time to move on eh? Haha, maybe i'll give it to someone as a "remember me" gift? haha right... like i'll be able to seperate myself from my hat.

3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE HAT!!!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Becca said...

ME ME ME!!! I would wear it like every day HA! Great... anyway see you in like 4 hours! YAY BOWLING!

haha (PS my word was wcvsexue that sounds like 'we sex you' HAHAHAHA *cracks up*)

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Hilary said...

I'm going to steal it, then hide it. HA! Na NA Na Na Naaaa Naaaaa >=P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home