Thursday, October 13, 2005

Grand Ledge

Wednesday we had the grand ledge invitational. I'll be honest. I had my doubts. We havent pulled together as well this year as in past years. I was almost regretting going to grand ledge because we always set a standard there... we always get the crowd going. This year was no let down. We did awesome. We rocked our show. We may be small, but we're awesome. We played so awesome. The video rocked too. Thanks to the band for making my last grand ledge so awesome. As i said in my little speech. I was actually crying I hope you know. I love band. Maybe ill come back and chaperone your trip next year. Wednesday is the FINAL marching band show.. and thats going to be really sad. We also start jazz band and concert season. <3 band. Yeah, i know im a band geek, but hey... atleast i have something to enjoy this much.

I've been in a really good mood lately.

4 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Chris Latta said...

you should be a chaperone. it's an excuse to say "it's ok, i'm with the band..." how i miss being able to say that, marching band and Bob's Van...

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Hilary said...

YaY Band!




Yup....


^.~

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Becca said...

this is a good thing :) Cliff told me the story about you telling off that woman... classic... :)

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

band is the shit... did you hear that Grand Ledge and East Lansing got in a fight? Aparently my dad says it was in the paper...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home