Monday, October 10, 2005

Last football game

So friday was My last football game. It was sad. I wont have another home football game... Band is my favorite class, and marching band is.. just... gah i love it. I almost broke out in tears after half time. This wednesday... i probably will. Grand ledge invetational. My last one. A week from the grand ledge invitational is my FINAL marching show. It's gonna be sad.

Rachel, sorry for not going to your bon-fire after the game. I figured we could always ahve another bon-fire but Becca's birthday only comes once a year (unlike mine which is twice a year).

Physics happens to be my worst grade. and I dont know why im taking it. The class is rediculous. there is so much CRAP. its not hard.. just alot of CRAP.

I made employee of the month at my work... Its about time. 5 free meals, a parking spot, and 1 paid day off. Which I will be using.

Becca's party was a blast. Went to her house after the game. Sat around and talked for a little. played with her brothers drum sets. We played twister again. I love twister. Jojo is my faorite freshman, im sorry but shes nuts. She looks innocent, but once you get on that twister mat... its all over with. She is really good at it, not to mention flexible... and pushy. Unfortunetly friday I had blood drawn, and was leaning on my left arm (the arm that blood was drawn from) and I had to fall to the side, to avoid falling on her. My arm started shaking. oh it was interesting.

Yup thats about it.

4 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

It's cool, Matt. I had no idea Becca was having her party that night, and I do apologize to her for having the bonfire thing the same night. but yes, there will always be more bonfires. it was cold anyway.

You know how you feel about band...that's how I feel about my horse.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

I am so sad that the last football game was on Friday. I love those things, and even marching (go band dorks) Jojo is SSOOOO Flexible.. AAH! (jelous stare) watch me do a half splits, and fall over... lol

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Chris Latta said...

i still feel bad for missing that...

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Ya Rachel... we should have a sob day. You cry on my shoulder, ill cry on yours =P.... remember graduation! we'll cry together!

Jojo IS flexible... its creepy...i can do a half split.. sorda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home