Saturday, August 13, 2005

Looking over the past

Looking at my blog I noticed that i've had this OVER a year. Looking at some of my old posts, i've noticed a few things:
1.I complained alot more then
2. the spelling errors due to my typing were horrible and incoherant.
3. I have some really cool friends.

here are a few exerpts.

"Me and my dad take the car into town. We decide on the back roads. Great, we hit a bird, ok no problem just keep going right? nope! we go to the corner, turn around and gawk at the dead bird. we open the door, poke it and roll it around, and my dad says "yep... he's dead alright" and as we're leaving scene of the crime, my dad runs it over again!! we go to the store do our stuff, and take the backroads home. My dad, runs over the bird AGAIN (3 times!!) i look at him.. "what? he might have been in pain" "oh my god, dad... we're rednecks"
MONDAY"


" If you've seen the 4 alien movies, and the 2 predator movies, you'll understand it, and part of it will actually be funny. I was laughing my ass off. I think Dan only laughed because me Brady, Brandon and I think Jake was laughing... He didn't seem too impressed like you would be if you actually were laughing like that, but whatever floats yer boat. After that We hung out at bradys for a little bit. We jumped around on that trampoline, and started a fire... Of sorts.. We burned our school ideas"

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Hilary said...

YAY fer spelin erorss! haha :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home