Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm tired...

So today.. for the first time in 3 years.. my mom asked me if"anything was wrong" or "are you stressed?" i said yes, and for some reason... started crying. I told them that I don't talk to anyone about my problems andthat was probably partly what was wrong.. and they kinda just left me alone... I thought they were going to be nice to me, but my dad as soon as he got the chance, he began lecturing me and starting his long spiel, making me wrong, and glorifying himself. That went on for about an hour... then when I thought it was over, he had me go to the store with him. He asked me a bunch of questions, and told me what its like to be a parent and about my brother and sister... yeah... Needless to say, this is the first time i've cried in a long time.. not very happy. Sorry to anyone who read this.

6 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

I hate those talks.... they last forever... dont worry about crying... it happens to the best of us.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Chris Latta said...

i hate when that happens. i've had my share and i assume everyone else has...

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Becca said...

i hope i never become a parent... gosh dammit

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

wow, that was pretty uncalled for.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Hilary said...

Yeah dude... What a douche bag

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Chris Latta said...

o god is this anonymous all over again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home