Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Psychology

I really hate psychology class. So far its easy, and simple... but... its ruining how I think, or rather... telling me why I think the way I do. I dont like that. I liked being able to say that im a spaz, and thats just who I am... but now... I'm a spaz, because I have low seretonin levels? WTF. No. It's telling us why we see things certain ways, that our personalitys arent exactly original. I liked the days when I could shake my head at not knowing why someone did something, I liked it when I could use my "imagination" which by the way, may not be an imagination, in why people think that way. I don't mind knowing these things, but I dont like someone telling me how I think.

On another note, i beleive we're gonan try and go to the renaissance festival this weekend. hopefully everything works out. Rachel, if we give your mum the money again, can she get us the tickets? and shes willing to drive?! yay. I think we might have to go friday though... cause I work saturday... 11 am to 7 pm. I hate working.

>EDIT< Actually... friday wont work.. because they arent open friday... only Weekends, labor day, and friday the 23rd... so maybe you guys will have to go without me... or we can go labor day? or I could just call in.

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Chris Latta said...

i'm actually taking that second semester. it sounds like an interesting class and i have an interest in the human mind. personally, i don't think that chemicals can decide your emotions. whether it's true or not, it still feels like an excuse so that we know why things work. life isn't about knowing life. what the hell would we have to live for? i like "what if?" scenarios but it all happens for a reason outside of science. or in my case, business...

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

I actually WANT to take that class... it sounds very interesting. But hey, its a boost on your GPA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home