Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Drain the pressure from the swelling

First Hour(1)-Physics
First Hour(2)-Physics
Second Hour(1)-Tech
Second Hour(2)-Tech
Third Hour(1)-Psychology
Third Hour(2)-Health
Fourth Hour(1)-BAND
Fourth Hour(2)-BAND
Fifth Hour(1)-English 12
Fifth Hour(2)-English 12
Sixth Hour(1)- German 2A
Sixth Hour(2)- German 2B

Anyone have any classes with me?

On Another note, Rachel read on and count the band points.

Band camp is just awesome. I am actually enjoying it, except the laps in the morning. My freshman all know pretty much what theyare doing except sometimes they don't quite understand. HILARY, is doing just fabulous, despite how much she complains. We've been doing some "forced fun time" where we have to hang out with everyone for a couple of hours. I think tomarrow im going to try and hang out with my freshman more. I'm told by some of the MSU people that I would fit right in with the other tenors and saxs in the marching band. One of our conductors told me that alot of the MSU students say im outstanding, funny, and they wish I was their brother so they could take me home.... Well... I'd take me home too, who wouldnt want a pocket matt?

It's been 4 days and i almost lost my voice today. Im very enthusiastic. Yes Rachel... ENTHUSIASTIC. I can do that. Nanner. Nanner. Boo. Boo. Carolyn(drum major) told me that during Dress Down im almost the only one she can hear... oh yah. Anyone want to call me.. please do... we have lunch at 11:30-12:somethin. and forced fun time from 12 something to 4:30 or so. so I am more than willing to talk to someone.. because ya know... I get bored sitting around singing with Mcbride.

4 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I'd take you home Mattio

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Hilary said...

W00t!!!! Go me!! Yes I do complain alot... don't I? Oh well, I'm good at it. Yay for the concentration camp being over!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

yeah, band!! SRY matt, you only have band with me,,,

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

oh, and kudos on the green day song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home