Monday, November 14, 2005

Bowling

Well saturday I went bowling with a bunch of people. This happened to include, Hilary, Becca, Cliff, Amanda, Aleksa, uhh... Emily, Brendan, A guy named Jordan, Ski, Mcbride, A girl names Lisa, Another gril from fowlerville, Alex Scott, Krystal and her boyfriend! So it was really fun. I drove Hilary there, but Follwed Ski, and his car kept overheating.. so we had to pull over , many'a time. When we did get there, it was Ski, Hilary, Aleksa, Mcbrizzle, and Alex on one lane. I was rather busy goofing around to actually try to bowl, i was having too much fun. After the second game, Mcbrizzle, and Alex left... and soon afterwards, Aleksa, so it was me and hilary, and ski on one lane. I can't remember much from the 3rd game except what happened during the games "I can't find my cherries!" "matt, did you pop your cherry?" "I broke my sword and popped my cherry...." After we all left, Hilary, Ski, and I went to Mcdonalds ,t oacquire ourselves a 5 star ***** meal. Which ended up being only 2 stars **. Hilary yelled at some guy as we were leaving and that was about it. I can't remember anything else.

Deffinetly. Need. to. do. That. Again. With. Everyone. Else. Capish?

6 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

bowling can be uber coolio... but i can only handle 2 games... max

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

dude... two words...

Ice

Skating.


We're all going soon... sometime after T-Giving or sometime in December. Cliff prolly knows more about it then I do... but it'll be sweet and I'll try not to whore your money or stick my hand in your drink and go fishing for cherries :)

*teehee*

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Matt said...

lol, i dont care about the money. its just money. and i dont really care about you sticking your hand in my drink lol. I've never been ice skating. and i suck at roller blading, and roller skating. but ill try?

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Chris Latta said...

what's the real difference between roller blading an droller skating anyway?

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Becca said...

teehee Krissy you realize you just said "droller skating" that makes me amused at 10 pm...

:)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Chris Latta said...

yes, i have a problem with lysdexia... hope you all enjoy it lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home